These slices make a fab, filling snack with loads of sweet and tangy flavor. —Tracey Birch, Queen Creek, Arizona
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust into a 12x9-in. rectangle; brush with barbecue sauce. Layer with cheese, chicken, onion, cilantro and Italian seasoning if desired.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Beat egg white and water; brush over top. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll-Up in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll-Up
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review