- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust into a 12x9-in. rectangle; brush with barbecue sauce. Layer with cheese, chicken, onion, cilantro and Italian seasoning if desired.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Beat egg white and water; brush over top. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll-Up
Sort By :
"Very good and light. I agree with the other poster that it was a bit dry. Next time I'll add a bit more barbecue sauce to the top of the chicken, prior to roll up."
"I made this for lunch with turkey left over from Easter dinner. Used pillsbury crescent rolls and sealed the seams cuz that is what I had. I put too much filling and couldn't roll it up so made as a flatbread. Left out cilantro (personal preference) and used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Tasted wonderful but the crescent rolls were a poor choice. That is my fault - not a problem with the recipe. . This is a great recipe! Yummy!"
"Everyone who taste this loves this.....my 7 yr old son, who eats next to nothing constantly asks me to make this, and it is a big hit with the guys during a football-watching party. Highly recommend and very easy to make. I omit the cilantro, as a taste preference"
"Loved it! Tastes great and its a new favorite offmy 14 year old son."
"Quick, easy and delicious!"