- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust into a 12x9-in. rectangle; brush with barbecue sauce. Layer with cheese, chicken, onion, cilantro and Italian seasoning if desired.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Beat egg white and water; brush over top. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll-Up
Sort By :
I made this for lunch with turkey left over from Easter dinner. Used pillsbury crescent rolls and sealed the seams cuz that is what I had. I put too much filling and couldn't roll it up so made as a flatbread. Left out cilantro (personal preference) and used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Tasted wonderful but the crescent rolls were a poor choice. That is my fault - not a problem with the recipe. . This is a great recipe! Yummy!
Everyone who taste this loves this.....my 7 yr old son, who eats next to nothing constantly asks me to make this, and it is a big hit with the guys during a football-watching party. Highly recommend and very easy to make. I omit the cilantro, as a taste preference
Loved it! Tastes great and its a new favorite offmy 14 year old son.
Quick, easy and delicious!
I might use biscuit dough next time and make individual entrees. Or maybe put the dough in muffin tins and then fill with meat! I thought that the red onion was too strong. Next time I will use Vidalia onions.