- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 18)
- 3 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, optional
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut bacon crosswise into thirds. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels; microwave on high 3-4 minutes or until partially cooked but not crisp.
- Place chicken in a small bowl; sprinkle with steak seasoning and toss to coat. Wrap a bacon piece around each chicken cube; secure with a toothpick. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. If desired, add horseradish to barbecue sauce; brush over wrapped chicken. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is crisp. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for BBQ Chicken Bites
"I made these on Saturday for my husband's game day party and they disappear in minutes...easy and delicious.."
"These were super simple to assemble. Next time I may add a bit more horseradish to the bbq sauce"