- at 350° for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, sour cream, vinegar, horseradish and
- salt until thickened. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Remove brisket to a serving platter. Skim fat from cooking juices;
- discard thyme sprigs. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Serve with
- cooking juices and horseradish cream. Yield: 10 servings (1-1/4 cups
- horseradish cream).
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked beef with 1/4 cup cooking juices and 2 tablespoons horseradish cream equals 404 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 1,077 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.