- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Toss beef with soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add beef mixture; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove from pan.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in barbecue sauce and beef; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for BBQ Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
"I was amazed at how quick and easy this was to put together. Simply delicious!"
"We had this tonight for dinner and it was delicious. I did use red and yellow peppers because this is what we like. Delish."
"Great quick stir fry with minimal chopping. The BBQ flavor was very subtle. Definitely a keeper for nights when something quick is needed."