- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, pressing perforations to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and salad dressing; spread over crust. In another bowl, toss chicken with remaining barbecue sauce. Arrange over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
My family loves this and I do this as a last minute meal. I keep the ingredients on hand at all time. I usually make 2 pizzas since everyone loves it so much!
My husband's favorite food is pizza and although I normally make the wholw shabang ie homemade dough, homemade sauce, etc, I like to try out these quick and simple ideas. My husband also loved ranch and I knew he would be happy with this one. We enjoyed it very much and you can certainly add more things to your liking such as mushrooms, onion, black olives, artichokes, etc.
My only reccomendation is be mindful of how much ranch.
I added fresh cilantro and green onion to the sauce and black beans on top. Was absolutely delicious!
I added red onion to this and its delicious. Very good.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- BBQ Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >