I was looking for something different for the kids and came up with this pizza. The kids loved it and so did my friends. —Sue Sitler, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pressing perforations to seal. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and salad dressing; spread over crust. In another bowl, toss chicken with remaining barbecue sauce. Arrange over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p65
Reviews for BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review