BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pressing perforations to seal. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and salad dressing; spread over crust. In another bowl, toss chicken with remaining barbecue sauce. Arrange over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza
"My family loves this and I do this as a last minute meal. I keep the ingredients on hand at all time. I usually make 2 pizzas since everyone loves it so much!"
"My husband's favorite food is pizza and although I normally make the wholw shabang ie homemade dough, homemade sauce, etc, I like to try out these quick and simple ideas. My husband also loved ranch and I knew he would be happy with this one. We enjoyed it very much and you can certainly add more things to your liking such as mushrooms, onion, black olives, artichokes, etc."
"My only reccomendation is be mindful of how much ranch."
"I added fresh cilantro and green onion to the sauce and black beans on top. Was absolutely delicious!"
"I added red onion to this and its delicious. Very good."
"I was surprised at how much rolling was necessary to stretch the crescent roll dough to fit a true 15x10 pan. Other than that, I thought the flavor was great. Not too spicy for my little one, but flavorful enough that the whole family enjoyed it."
"Easy to make and tasted great. I added cooked and crumbled bacon to the chicken before tossing with the BBQ sauce. The crescent roll crust has a different texture than traditional pizza crust, but was still good."