BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, pressing perforations to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and salad dressing; spread over crust. In another bowl, toss chicken with remaining barbecue sauce. Arrange over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza(5)
Sort By :
My only reccomendation is be mindful of how much ranch.
I added fresh cilantro and green onion to the sauce and black beans on top. Was absolutely delicious!
I added red onion to this and its delicious. Very good.
I was surprised at how much rolling was necessary to stretch the crescent roll dough to fit a true 15x10 pan. Other than that, I thought the flavor was great. Not too spicy for my little one, but flavorful enough that the whole family enjoyed it.
Easy to make and tasted great. I added cooked and crumbled bacon to the chicken before tossing with the BBQ sauce. The crescent roll crust has a different texture than traditional pizza crust, but was still good.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- BBQ Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >