- In a large skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and celery in
- butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add soup and
- shrimp; cook and stir over medium heat 10 minutes or until shrimp
- turn pink. Stir in the rice, crab, bread cubes, cream, onion tops
- and seasonings.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients;
- sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered at 375° for 25-30
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 329 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 822 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.