- into four patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook burgers for 5-7 minutes on
- each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run
- clear. Top with cheese; cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until
- cheese is melted.
- For remoulade, in a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, lemon
- juice, pepper sauce, relish and capers. Spread rolls with butter and
- sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. Broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve burgers on rolls with
- remoulade. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger with 2 tablespoons remoulade equals 811 calories, 55 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 1,671 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now