- Crumble turkey and turkey sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape
- into two patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook burgers for 5-7 minutes on
- each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run
- clear. Top with cheese; cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until
- cheese is melted.
- For remoulade, in a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, lemon
- juice, pepper sauce, relish and capers. Spread rolls with butter and
- sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. Broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve burgers on rolls with
- remoulade. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger (with 2 tablespoons sauce)equals 976 calories, 69 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 247 mg cholesterol, 2,131 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 51 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.