Bavarian Mint Fudge Recipe
My sister-in-law sent this chocolate candy to us one Christmas, and it's been a traditional holiday treat in our home ever since. With just six ingredients, it couldn't be any easier to make.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:77 servings
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line an 11-in. x 7-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Stir in milk and extracts until well blended. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
- 3. Using the foil, lift fudge out of the pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
1 serving (1 each) equals 62 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC