My sister-in-law sent this chocolate candy to us one Christmas, and it's been a traditional holiday treat in our home ever since. With just six ingredients, it couldn't be any easier to make.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 11-in. x 7-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Stir in milk and extracts until well blended. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Using the foil, lift fudge out of the pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Bavarian Mint Fudge in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p98
Reviews for Bavarian Mint Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review