Batty Bats Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue paste food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Gum balls
- Sticks Winterfresh gum
- Fudge-striped cookies
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipround tip # 3
- Candy corn
- 1. Tint vanilla frosting bright blue; frost cupcakes.
- 2. Add gum ball eyes. Using a clean scissors or small sharp knife, cut sticks of gum into eyebrow shapes. Pinch tops to curve if desired; insert above eyes.
- 3. For bat wings, with a small serrated knife, cut cookies in half. Add scalloped edges if desired. Insert two cookie halves into each cupcake.
- 4. Using chocolate frosting and #3 tip, pipe pupils on eyes. For fangs, cut the white part from the candy corn. (Save removed orange sections for another use.) Add two white fangs under each mouth; press down gently. Yield: varies.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Batty Bats
"Also had a problem with the cookies breaking very easily..."
"These turned out SO CUTE. I had to go buy another package of cookies, they kept breaking and were very difficult to deal with. I tinted some of my frosting brownfor the eyes and mouth. I used a white cake mix and tinted it red, so it would be like blood."
"it was sooo tasty! my whole family loved it! And my friends had seconds! haha. I would definately make this recipe again."