These very cute chocolately treats are especially wonderful because they hold their shape. Be sure to chop the cherries into small pieces for a smoother look. For easy cutting, dip cutter into hot water between cuts.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate and semisweet chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, sunflower kernels and cherries. On a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, spread chocolate mixture into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Refrigerate until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Cut with a 3-1/2-in. bat-shaped cookie cutter. Remelt scraps and cut if desired. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Batty Bark in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p17
Reviews for Batty Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review