Basil Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
“This recipe is easy, healthy and tasty,” says Grace Bryant of Merritt Island, Florida. What a clever way to use up all that zucchini from the garden!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid. Pat dry. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, biscuit mix, egg, cheese, basil if desired, salt and pepper.
- 2. Spoon by 1/3 cupful onto a large skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 115 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Basil Zucchini Pancakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC