- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup loosely packed basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- Baked pita chips
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; pulse until beans are coarsely chopped. Add oil; process until blended. Add tomato and basil; pulse to combine. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Basil White Bean Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Reviews for Basil White Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review