Basil Walnut Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil; spoon over fish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 272 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Basil Walnut Fish Fillets
"Excellent! Flavorful and delicious and it was super easy. My spouse loved it."
"Unbelievably delicious, and so easy!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.