"A splash of this delicate dressing lets the goodness of fresh spring greens shine through." says Vivian Haen (right) of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. It's also excellent drizzled over wedges of vine-ripened tomatoes."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well.
- Serve over salad greens. Yield: 1/4 cup.