Basil Red Potatoes for 2 Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dry red wine or beef broth
- 2-1/4 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash garlic salt
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, potatoes and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 210 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Basil Red Potatoes for 2
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.