I always add herbs to pasta to really punch up the flavor. This linguine looks and tastes like it's from a 5-star restaurant. We love it. —Tonya Burkhard, Palm Coast, Florida
Featured In: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add jalapeno and garlic; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until tender. Stir in lemon peel and juice. Add crab; heat through, stirring gently.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Basil-Lemon Crab Linguine in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Basil-Lemon Crab Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review