Basil-Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices. Yield: 10 servings.
2 slice: 241 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Basil-Garlic Cheese Bread
"Very good, my grand kids love it."
"very good! thought it was weird to add lemon juice but did and it was great! keeper! my brother said best garlic bread ever"