Basil Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a small nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute or until tender. Drain fettuccine; transfer to a large bowl. Add garlic and oil; toss to coat. Add the yogurt mixture; toss until well coated. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Basil Fettuccine
Sort By :
This was disappointing. Just too bland. Needed more basil, more garlic, more something.
Pretty easy recipe, but not really worth the effort for the lack of flavor.
Easy and delicious! Especially good with fresh basil.
This was pretty good. I doubled the garlic since I love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >