- refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days, punching down daily.
- To bake, punch dough down. Pinch off small portions of dough; roll
- into 1-in. balls. Place three balls each in greased muffin cups.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1-1/2 to 2 hours. beat egg
- yolk and water; brush over rolls. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes
- or until golden brown. Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One roll (prepared with margarine) equals 116 calories, 113 mg sodium, 27 mg cholesterol, 20 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, 3 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.