Basil Citrus Cocktail
Fruity, fantastic and lighter in calories! —HEALTHY COOKING TEST KITCHEN
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces white grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces mandarin orange juice
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- In a shaker, muddle basil leaves.
- Fill shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the juices, gin and
- ginger liqueur; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until
- condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled
- cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 136 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.