Basil Citrus Cocktail Recipe
Fruity, fantastic and lighter in calories! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:1 servings
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces white grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces mandarin orange juice
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1. In a shaker, muddle basil leaves.
- 2. Fill shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the juices, gin and ginger liqueur; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 136 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC