Basil Chicken Strips Recipe
"I'm an attorney and my husband is an architect, so our careers keep our schedules busy," writes Barbara Rokow of Geneva, New York. "This easy chicken entree seasoned with basil is great for the weeknight rush. I serve it with broccoli and Parmesan noodles."
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken and flour. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and basil; cook until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3 ounces) equals 305 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC