"I'm an attorney and my husband is an architect, so our careers keep our schedules busy," writes Barbara Rokow of Geneva, New York. "This easy chicken entree seasoned with basil is great for the weeknight rush. I serve it with broccoli and Parmesan noodles."
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken and flour. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and basil; cook until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Basil Chicken Strips in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p11
Reviews for Basil Chicken Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review