Basil Chicken Strips Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken and flour. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and basil; cook until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Basil Chicken Strips
Sort By :
"My family and I love these quick and flavorful chicken strips. They are a nice change from crispy chicken strips."
"I was a bit leery of making this recipe too, but it was awesome! I was a-mazed at how good it was. i will definitely be making it again."
"I was a bit nervous about what the red wine vinegar would do to the flavor, but it was delicious! It cooked up very tender and my family loved it."
"This was pretty good chicken. I doubled the recipe but only used 4.5 tbsp butter since it just seemed like too much butter and it was good just like that. My kids ate it all!"