- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked rice or pasta
- Heat oil in a skillet; saute garlic. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Combine zucchini, tomato, basil, vinegar and pepper, toss to coat vegetables well.
- Add to skillet and stir-fry about 3 to 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve immediately over rice or pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Basil Chicken Medley
Sort By :
Delicious! I used flavored vinegar (tarragon or white wine) for extra flavor.