Basil Cheese Butterfly Pasta
Kids love pasta, especially when it is shaped like fun "butterflies." The lemon and basil pairs with Parmesan cheese to transform plain pasta into something totally different and kid-approved! —Lauren Reiff, East Earl, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in the
- lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper. Return pasta to the pan. Add
- cheese and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.