- 4 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spoon the salad dressing over fillets; sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the croutons, Parmesan cheese and basil; sprinkle over fillets and gently press into dressing. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Basil Caesar Salmon
Sort By :
This salmon dishes offers sophisticated flavor as well as nice crunchy texture. I made my own Caesar dressing using a Rachael Ray recipe ( see her dressing recipe for "Brutus Salad") and covered the salmon with that before topping with the crouton mixtures. Made all else according to this recipe. A keeper for our family!
My daughter made this tonight and it was fabulous. I am not a salmon fan and even I had seconds.
DELISH! Very good and very rich. I substituted creamy Italian for the creamy Caesar. Makes more of the crumby topping than is needed, IMO.
I am eating this right now and it is really, really good. I didn't have any croutons; so, I used some Louisiana fish fry flour instead. I still used everything else that the recipe called for. My husband does not like Salmon that much and even he said that he liked this and would definitely eat again. While it was cooking it smelled so yummy and it absolutely taste as good as it smelled.