"Since I love both salmon and Caesar salad, I created this 'delish fish' dish," relates Laurie LaClair from North Richland Hills, Texas. "It's hard to believe it takes so little effort to prepare such a showy company entree."
- 4 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spoon the salad dressing over fillets; sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the croutons, Parmesan cheese and basil; sprinkle over fillets and gently press into dressing. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Basil Caesar Salmon in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p59
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Basil Caesar Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review