- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 6 batches (1-1/2 cups mix).
- To prepare dressing: In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mix with cold water and lemon juice. Whisk in mayonnaise. Stir before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 1 cup per batch.
Originally published as Basil Buttermilk Dressing in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Basil Buttermilk Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review