- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 thick slices French bread (diagonally cut), toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into four slices
- 8 cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Spread over four slices of bread; top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Basil BLTs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Basil BLTs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2016
"I used Oscar Mayer Fully cooked bacon, something I hadn't tried before. It was ok, but next time I'd opt for cooking it myself. I topped it with romaine lettuce, roma tomato, and that fantastic greek yogurt spread."