Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over triangles.
- 2. Roll up and place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 rolls.
1 roll: 183 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents
"Made these to go with tomato soup. Great comfort food combo! Next time I want to add a little cheese inside each one."