If your family is anything like mine, you may want to make a double batch of these crescents since they disappear so quickly. This is a low-fuss recipe that's high in flavor and is meant to be shared. —Mara Fletcher, Batesville, Indiana
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over triangles.
- Roll up and place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 rolls.
Originally published as Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p47
Reviews for Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2016
"Made these to go with tomato soup. Great comfort food combo! Next time I want to add a little cheese inside each one."