Basic Baked Lobster Tails Recipe
- 4 lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges and additional melted butter, optional
- 1. Split lobster tails in half lengthwise. With cut side up and using scissors, cut along the edge of shell to loosen the cartilage covering the tail meat from the shell; remove and discard cartilage.
- 2. Pour water into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; place lobster tails in dish. Combine the parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over lobster. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is firm and opaque. Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 232 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 223mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 43g protein .
Reviews for Basic Baked Lobster Tails
"This is an awesome recipe for baked lobster tails.Will absolutely use it again."
"great taste and so simple to do"
"No brainer for the newbie to lobster tails. Can't miss and you can season to taste with Old Bay etc."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.