Bases Loaded Nachos
Bases Loaded Nachos are always a big hit. These crisp bites are great to munch, offering popular Southwest flavor.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Spread refried beans over tortilla chips, about 1 teaspoon on each.
- Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the lettuce, cheese,
- tomato and olives. Top with a dollop of sour cream. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 each) equals 163 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.