- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Spread refried beans over tortilla chips, about 1 teaspoon on each. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the lettuce, cheese, tomato and olives. Top with a dollop of sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bases Loaded Nachos
Sort By :
Very good nachos! I put the warm refried beans and cheese on first and put them under the broiler for a few minutes. I added the other toppings at the last minute. Nice casual appetizer.
Is it possible to make this recipe up a bit ahead of a party? Seems they might wind up getting soggy. Has anyone tried this?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Nacho Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >