BASED ON: Cold Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
This is the perfect summer appetizer to bring to any get-together. It will be gone before you know it.Marlene Reichart, Leesport, Pennsylvania
12-15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups mixed chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and
- perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until
- smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice.
- Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for
- at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium,