This is the perfect summer appetizer to bring to any get-together. It will be gone before you know it.—Marlene Reichart, Leesport, Pennsylvania
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups mixed chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as BASED ON: Cold Vegetable Pizza Appetizer in Taste of Home Holiday Recipe Card Collection Annual 2001, p31
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for BASED ON: Cold Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review