- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup canned whole kernel corn, drained
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated through. Pour into four serving bowls; drizzle each with lime juice. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bart's Black Bean Soup(18)
Sort By :
This was delicious and super easy. Made it on the stove top and used lemon. Will make it again. Also added sour cream.
My 16 year old daughter made this. She decided it needed more flavor and added a can of chili tomatoes. We put crushed tortilla chips , avocado slices, and sour cream on top. I thought it was delicious.
Doubled the recipe and used homemade salsa. Great, quick dinner! Ate leftovers for lunch the rest of the week :) I will be keeping this recipe! Thanks!
Quick and simple. I added some leftover cubed chicken. The toppings are a must; sour cream is also good.
Wow - we couldn't believe how good this was! It was so easy but so delicious!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Black Bean Soup >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >