Bart's Black Bean Soup for Two Recipe
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup whole kernel corn
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated through. Pour into two serving bowls; drizzle each with lime juice. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Bart's Black Bean Soup for Two
"My husband and I both enjoyed this soup! It was very easy to prepare."