Barbecued Turkey Chili
The first time I made this, it won first prize at a chili cook-off. It takes just minutes to mix together, and the slow cooker does the rest. It's often requested by friends and family when we all get together.
Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili with beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and
- cook on high for 4 hours or until heated through and flavors are
- blended. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 215 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 936 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 14 g protein.