Barbecued Turkey Chili Recipe
The first time I made this, it won first prize at a chili cook-off. It takes just minutes to mix together, and the slow cooker does the rest. It's often requested by friends and family when we all get together. -Melissa Webb Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili with beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until heated through and flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 215 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 936 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC