- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili with beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until heated through and flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Barbecued Turkey Chili
"my family love BBQ so this as a real hit"
"This was exactly what I was looking for. Quick and easy and with the wonderful taste of BBQ sauce. Thank you for sharing!"
"I have made this several times. If you are looking for a homemade chili, this may not be for you, but it's a great "quick to put together" crock pot meal."
"Attn: morebiscotti ... Check the source of this recipe. It's from our Quick Cooking... so it's not indicative of the typical recipe you'll find here."
"I'm sorry but a bunch of canned goods is NOT what I call home cooking. I thought this site was about making food the REAL Way, from scratch."