Barbecued Sliced Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 cups sliced cooked pork (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 8 sandwich buns, split
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first 12 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add pork; heat through. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 524 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 1371mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein
Reviews for Barbecued Sliced Pork Sandwiches
"This is easy to make and tastes great. Much better than bottled BBQ sauce."
"I have made this recipe many times & it is one of my family's favorites. I often put it in a crock pot to keep warm for parties."