Barbecued Ribs with Beer Recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 rack pork spareribs (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Rub the salt, Italian seasoning and pepper over ribs and place in a shallow roasting pan; add beer. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until tender.
- Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Barbecued Ribs with Beer(7)
Sort By :
I gave this recipe four stars because I did not use the beer and I used the crockpot with BBQ sauce (1 bottle). This was my first time cooking ribs and the family loved it. We didn't have any ribs left for left overs.
I'd almost given up on making ribs, but this recipe changed my mind. Delicious, moist & tender. Thanks!
For the first time in 2 years, I didn't ruin the ribs! This recipe is full-proof and delicious.
Did not like the beer taste or smell.
I made these tonight but cut back on the salt and italian seasoning. They are delicious and so tender they fall off the bone. This recipe is a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilled Ribs >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >