Barbecued Potato Wedges Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 158 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Reviews for Barbecued Potato Wedges
"Enjoyed the flavor - and the ease - of this recipe. Would consider cooking them in a foil pan on the grill in the summer."
"Taste was a little too overwhelming."
"Loved these! Lots of flavor and spice, but they were too spicy for my 5 and 3 year old. Next time I'll try it with less chili powder for them."
"Have made these numerous times! My husband especially likes them with some Extra Spicy Mrs. Dash added!"
"YUM! double up on the black pepper though;)"
"Yum!!! We have had these several times and we really enjoy them!! The honey and seasonings provide a different flavor than most roasted potato recipes. They are so easy to make too! We'll definitely be making these again many times! Thanks!"
"These were not as tasty or flavorful as my husband anticipated."