Barbecued Potato Wedges Recipe
“So easy to prepare, these toasty, roasted potatoes go well with just about any meat entree and are a year-round favorite at our house,” writes Karen McRowe in Avon, Ohio.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 158 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC