“So easy to prepare, these toasty, roasted potatoes go well with just about any meat entree and are a year-round favorite at our house,” writes Karen McRowe in Avon, Ohio.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Potato Wedges in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p53
Reviews for Barbecued Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review