Barbecued Pork with Beans
Everyone raves about how tender these pork chops are. Donna Jordan, Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Baike: 50 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine
- pork and beans and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; place in a
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chops.
- Combine the ketchup, chili powder and remaining Worcestershire sauce;
- spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or
- until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.