- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine pork and beans and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chops.
- Combine the ketchup, chili powder and remaining Worcestershire sauce; spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork with Beans
"made this last night, excellant!!!"
"I made this barbecue pork with bean recipe tonight, but made a few alterations. I sprinkled a mixture of seasonings I got off the food network, (Essence of Emeril), on both sides and browned in olive oil. Then I added Worcestershire sauce to barbecue sauce I had on hand and added honey to the mixture. I added this to the beans as well as to the tops of the chops after I placed them on to the beans. This turned out VERY tasty and I will definitely be making this one again! My hubby LOVED it! Thanks!"