Everyone raves about how tender these pork chops are.— Donna Jordan, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine pork and beans and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chops.
- Combine the ketchup, chili powder and remaining Worcestershire sauce; spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Pork with Beans in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p94
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork with Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review