- to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes,
- stirring occasionally.
- Combine cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth; stir into
- vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or
- until slightly thickened. Stir in pork. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Roll out corn bread dough and cut into strips; twist and place over
- filling in a lattice design. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2/3 cup) equals 332 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,058 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.